Sunday, July 22, 2007

Surprise Surprise!

Hey right now I am not at home, but when I get back I will give you lots of Sunday updates!

I'M BACK:

I just went down memory lane when I put in this TUNE IN Vol. 1 cd. It has Jessica Simpson's "I Wanna Love You Forever," Tim James' "I'll Be Your Secret," Destiny Child's "Bug A Boo" and "Give A Smile To The Planet" by RAI.

I remember these songs!

They came out around 2000.

Oh man.

I went to sleep late as usual, but I had to get up today for CHURCH. Yes that's right.

Then I had some afternoon guest, and I didn't get to take my afternoon nap. LATER, they wanted me to come visit them.

This was the thing: It was one of my buddies that I grew up with, and she moved to Kentucky, and now, she was down here visiting some family. She is leaving tomorrow, so she wanted to do something. We left.

I hate leaving out of the blue. It threw my whole schedule off.

I was really hoping that I wouldn't get called to work.

That would suck.

Even though I wasn't called for work, everyone else kept calling. That night, I was so tired at around 12 because I didn't get much sleep, and then Kyle calls me at 1 am. I was mad.. I was so tired.

I ended up going to sleep at 2:31 a.m.

I just feel so bad because I haven't been getting anything done! It makes me mad. Sometimes I know I stay home and laze around, but when I need stuff done, it agitates me to NOT do it.

But this was for a friend.

I guess I could waver.

No comments: