Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Cup o' Grapes.

I am feeling that contortion.

Jeez.

Feels like I'm in a hospital.

The sad thing is that I can't tell if I am sore for evaluation night, or contortion.

I wouldn't trade either for anything.

Today was house day! Josephines house is so big. She already had some furniture in it. The great thing about that house is that it is located on the same street as her family.. So they won't won't be too far.

It was so strange today, because everytime I would move, something would pop. A little scary too.

Right now, I am watching the sequel to my favorite movie! "Shanghai Knights." This one is funny too, I love these movies. I cannot wait to see "Rush Hour 3" to come out.





Gah, today I was so tired. I went to sleep early last night because of that long day I had. I ended up going to sleep at 10, and waking up at 12 a.m. I went to my bed and went back to sleep.

Now to normal people, 10 p.m. might not sound really early, but you know how late I go to sleep. I woke up early too, and then went right back to sleep again. :D

My back is really sore; actually it is more my shoulders, and shoulder blades. I have to keep working those muscles, because it helps numb them.

Now I am watching another one.. I love it when they show these on tv! This is one I haven't seen before. "Rumble in the Bronx." This is an old one.

No comments: