Friday, July 13, 2007

Nocturnal.

How long does a Leah last with only 3 hours of sleep?

A: Half a day.

B: 8 years.

C: .5 seconds

D: All day.

You know, I am too tired to figure it out. All I know is, I have been moving all day, and on no sleep. That is extremely dangerous too. My fingers are severly tired right now. I can't even type.

BUT.

It was a long day, just as I thought it would be. Company came at 4:30 on the dot, and I had just decided to stay up all night, since I usually went to bed around 3 or 4, and I was just going to have to get up at 4:30 a.m. Why bother? So I stayed up.

The guest was tired too, so we both took small nap at 5, until about 6:30. Track session at 7:00 am.

Took about a good 2 hours to go there and back.

Then we hit the "Taqueria."

After, we went out for about 3 hours.

I was so tired! When we came back, we slept again for another 2 jikans.

My friend had to leave after this, and I got ready to go..

Later, I had to depart, and go to gymnastics; I was so surprised I didn't do terrible. I actually did pretty good. The only problem was, my legs were going out. They were tired. My coach told me to get off the drugs. Ha.

After Gym, I went home, and took a shower. I still wasn't tired then though, so I stayed up a while..

I talked to some people, and did some stuff. Then it hit 12:00 a.m, and my eyes were starting to shut down.

No comments: