Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Squeaky Clean

I can't belive it. I actually got up and started cleaning!

The weather attacked hard last night, and most of the day today.

I hate gloomy days. I don't think the sun shined at all until about 3:30 p.m. I don't know what force made me get up and clean, but it was a strong one. I cleaned all day, and it is now 10:20 p.m, and I am still cleaning. Maybe it was the rain, I don't know.

I cooked some Spaghetti tonight. Wowzahs, I haven't done that in a while.

It looks kinda orange. Lol, that is because the lighting was off. I have this throbbing headache right now.

I don't really have much to post about tonight! I did mostly the same thing. CLEAN. I think this happens once ever 10 years. I might go do some Language study right now.

Why haven't you people been leaving me shout-outs? I'm hurt. I'm betrayed. I'm.. I can't think of anything else.

No comments: