Sunday, July 8, 2007

Suerte?

Hmm.. Now I wouldn't say that.

About yesterday being the 7.7.07 day, being the luckiest day of the century.

If you're wondering, "Suerte" means lucky in Spanish.

HA! I am watching this movie "Kung Fu Hustle." Another comedy! LOL! Stephen Chow, directing, starring, and writing, plays this guy this guy that gets stabbed 3 times, and gets bit by 2 snakes. All on accident. One of those "stupid moves" moments. Hilarious.

I missed about 20 minutes of this, but I am going to watch it when it comes back on at 11. Grrreat!

This morning, my breakfast was so big, when I walked outside, I felt like I was going to explode. Seriously.

I watched a number of movies today: I watched "Hellboy"; a little strange if you'd ask me. "Shooter," but I didn't get to finish that because I needed to go home, "Shaolin Soccer" again, then right now.. "Kung Fu Hustle."

Sorry to say, but I like these funny ones more than Jet Li's serious peliculas.

Wow, this is so early for me to post. I don't even have anything to talk about! That NEVER happens.

Jeez. The special effects in this movie are something else. I went and looked this up on IMDB. It is rated pretty high. 8 stars out of 10.

You know what made me so mad yesterday? I was looking forward to watch "Enter The Dragon" all week, and then I missed it, because I was invited out. I couldn't believe that.



Ha, look at this weird picture of me I found yesterday morning.




This was a while ago. I was a strange little one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Leah!
i love your blog so much ;)
keep writing!!
bye
Peter
best wishes from Hungary :P