Friday, July 20, 2007

Lightening.

I am watching "Futurama" right now.

Oh man, I slept good last night!! Too good. I woke up expecting severe tear-jerking pain, but I felt nothing!

I got up on time, but it was raining so hard..

I thought my house was going to blow up!

Lightening was striking everywhere!

It was so loud. It didn't keep me from sleepting though. All my alarms went off, but I didn't even bother to get out of bed. It was thundering too hard.

I guess I should be grateful for the weather. Some countries don't even GET rain. We get too much rain. The water under the bridge is almost ground level. That is dangerous; there could be a flood.

I just got done watching "A.I: Artificial Intelligence." I have seen that before, but I love it. I saw it again, and I never noticed how childish it is. Jeez. Took about 10 years off of me.

I had Gymnastics today. Gaa, I got there so late. My brother called and said he needed help; his truck broke down at a gas station. The transmission went out. I was already late, but I stopped over there. I ended up getting to All American 30 minutes before it was time to leave. Sad.

No comments: