Saturday, July 21, 2007

Scat-Scat!

Hey I don't know what I'm doing. I feel extremely elated right now..

I just took a pain killer for my tooth, because it was beginning to hurt.

I wasn't about to go through what I went through two days ago again.

I just got done eating the weirdest dinner in the world: Pancakes and okra. Strange.

My dad came by the house with my older brother. They just randomly stopped by. He sometimes picks fresh fruits and vegetables, and gives them away. He came and dropped off some okra.

After that was cooked, I wanted some pancakes.

I ate them.

Then my tooth started huuuuuurting! Not to the extreme, but it was starting to. I am pretty sure that the pain was being caused by all that sugar from the pancake syrup. I went to go brush my teeth and mouthwash; it got wooorse!

I did't want all that pain again, so I ran to take some Aleve, and now, it is slowly going away. Whew! That was a close one. Now, I feel happy because the pain is gone, and I know I will get a good night sleep because there won't be any pain. :)

I got up at my normal time, but then it wasn't raining, so I went back to sleep. That was the BAD thing. I was supposed to go to the track! Whoops.

I won't be able to be lazy next week; supposively, it is going to be sunny, and that means a lot of work for me!

I finally woke all the way up at 11. I knew on Saturdays they play lots of movies, so I searched on the TvGuide channel.

War of the Worlds was going to be coming on.

Not the Hollywood one.

But a Scifi original one with C. Thomas Howell.

I loved C. Thomas in "The Outsiders." I loved that movie and that book. I saw he was going to be on tv, so I switched right over. Sad to say, that one wasn't one of his good ones..

The animation was lame, and the creatures were so fake, they looked like plastic.

And get this..

They zapped beams from their mouths.

So Scary!

NOT.

That movie was pretty cheap. I couldn't believe it.

Oh yeah, I was meaning to post up the new video from YouTube. Sorry It is so dark.. when I recorded, it was really bright in the room, and when I watched the video on my media player, it was bright, but when I uploaded it, it got dark. Weird.

No comments: