Monday, July 16, 2007

Night Out.

Ah..

This morning I had gotten up on time for my session. It was very successful, but there were tons of people there! It was a little awkward with all them moving with us.

Man, I've got this severe pain in my gums. Again. Not really a surprise. It's not the usual pain, it just hurts inside. Which is so unhealthy. When people that don't know me read this, they are probably going to think there is something wrong with me.

You know, I can't wait to post about me getting those Root Canals.

I got one, but.. I need 11 more, no kidding.

I spent te majority of this afternoon trying to organize this evenings plans.

We had a giant get-together, again, and I was trying to see who would be attending. It turned out good, and I didn't stress too much.

We ended up going bowling, and I tell you.. I am not the bowler. I was in the lead at first, then everone pass me up by like.. 70 points! Yes, I'm that bad. I even went as low as pulling a "Granny Shot."



You should have seen that pizza we ordered! It was so gooey, and cheezy. It was blocking my arteries up just by me looking at it! It was so thick .. I couldn't eat too much of it. I took it home.



Whoops, I posted the pictures wrong. Oh well.. Gaa, my tooth still hurts..

I took a few pictures. I didn't really get too many of the people. For some reason, I took a lot of scenary pictures.



Big Medicine is on right now, and I like this show. It comes on every Monday on TLC. All these people are getting surgeries. I just think it is interesting..

I am not too tired right now, but. I guess I should get some sleep. I have been treating my body so unfair lately by getting an average of 4 hours of sleep. I am going to wear myself out one of these days.

No comments: