Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No Madrugar

Well, this is an extremely early blog for me. I won't be here tonight, so I thought I would post early. Earliest ever.

"Quiero dormir, no madrugar." It is the beginning of this song from Belinda. It means, I want to sleep, and not be an early bird/get up early. Cute song. Preaches the truth.

I went to sleep at 2 am yesterday; then I accidentally woke up at 6 a.m. I knew I would throw my body clock off. Now, I automatically sleep four hours! Just peachy.

I knew this would happen.

I went back to sleep right after, and then I woke up at 9. Darn! I missed my track session! Turns out that it was storming all night, and into the morning. Way to wet to go. I guess I didn't miss too much. It just kinda sucks because it is fourth of july, and I can't barbeque. It's not like I would do it. Someone else would, but I would definately eat it!

I'm goinjg to be spending time with a bunch of friends, and we are going to celebrate. No beer, I promise, it is terrible for your abs.

I'm hungry. I still haven't eaten yet. I am thinking about going to get a Hippo.

I did some workouts this morning; my bones were popping everytime I moved. It was so weird.

Right now, I am listening to "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Michael Buble. Great song. He is such a wonderful singer. More people should listen to him.

Yeah, by now, I am guessing that you have figured out that I have a wide taste in music. If I like the song, I will listen to it.

I am getting one of my friends to join blogspot! She is doing good so far. Right now, I am teaching her how to add music. She is so creative. Great artist too! Just look at this!



You know, once upon a time, there was me, and I attempted to be an artist too. I drew portraits of friends and people I knew. That time was a long time ago, and now, I just give up.

Some random news for you: Last night, I bought the "Nutcracker Suite: Sugar Plum Fairy " ringtone. It is so sweet! (No pun intended.)

No comments: