Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Poor Baby

The World-Famous Takeru Kobayashi is known for his hot-dog eating ability.

I remember watching him on SpikeTv eating away at over 100 hotdogs. He is the Nathan's Famous Frankfurter Hotdog eating contest Champion in Coney Island, New York, 6 times in a row. This year would have been his seventh, if he hadn't of been diagnosed with JAW arthiritis.

That is so depressing. He is so young. You would think nothing would come of him just scarfing down pounds and pound of bread, meat, and calories at a heartstopping rate, not to mention it will all just go to his thighs. Or maybe that goes for just the rest of us human beings and not aliens like him. He is, or I should say, was so skinny!

He was like walking stilts!

Now.. he looks like Buffy McBuff-Buff, with his killer abs, and machine biceps. You should see the before and after photos! I wish I could get that ripped from sitting around and eating all the time. I would already be the next Arnold!




That is just amazing. I was checking my Yahoo mail, when I randomly came across that article about his jaw. AWESOME. He must have been working out or something, because he was not that buff a few years ago when I saw him.



Just look at that jaw power! He didn't even chew! He swallowed it whole like a man.

You know what.. He started a campaign for people in Japan to accept that kind of entertainment, and to start having them more often over there. It was becoming more and more popular, until some stupid little kid choked to death trying to copy at a school lunch table.

No comments: