Friday, June 15, 2007

It Begins!

Yeah, had to wake up early today for some company. Went back to sleep after they left.

I had this strange dream about Tiny Toons, and we were driving down a hill, and they said, "Look, its 3:28 pm, time for her to wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.." So I woke up, and it was only 12:51. I want this day to pass by fast, but it is taking it's sweet time!

Oh Great. It's raining.


Maybe this is a sign. Maybe I was not meant to do anything fun today, or tomorrow, or the rest of my life. Just because you grow up doesn't mean you can't have any fun.

I am so glad my blog is coming along good. I usually make one and forget about it. Lately I've been more active. A big leap for mankind.

My hermana is about the only one who comes to read these. Sad huh? I know. I need a little exposure. What do I expect though? I just created this earlier this week. Unless I'm a celebrity or Paris Hilton, then this is not going anywhere. I need some ways. Any Ideas anyone? Oh yeah, it's like I'm talking to myself.

Last Night I made these delightful chocolate cheesecake brownies; the sad part about it is, that they're all gone. What a short-lived life for such a wonderful, DELICIOUS, thing. *sniff

Ayer, the sunset was kinda beautiful. I took a picture of me looking into it slowly and unknowingly going blind. But it was nice.


Yessiree, it was pretty.

Woo! The rain stopped! There might be hope for me yet! I need to go celebrate.

No comments: