Thursday, June 14, 2007

Man that was weird...

That last post, I had nothing to do with. I mean, I posted it and everything, but jeez. I was an accident I tell ya! Wasted effort. I couldn't even understand it.

It was in Hindi. It was a complete and utter accident. I was going crazy trying to figure out what was wrong with my blog. I just got it!

It turned out that the transcription setting was on, and I had just previously set that on because I thought when it said "other languages" I thought they meant other languages could read it, not it go into other languages. But none-the-less, still cool.

Acabamos de venir a la casa del iglesia para mi mami's clase de A.C.T.S. Fuera aburrido porque tuve nada por hace.

I just put that last part in Spanish because I wanted to. :) Smiles.

Tomorrow I have gymnastics, and I need to work really hard; I have a goal to reach by the end of the summer; to raise my level.

No comments: