Wednesday, June 13, 2007

La Fiesta!

Today there was a party, and I went. I was invited by a friend, but the sad thing is, I got suckered into doing work. I don't do this work, they were asking me to do. WE had to pack boxes and clean a couple of rooms. It wasn't so complex as I am attempting to make it, but I thought it was a party, not a work day.

My bank account was locked today.
Someone kept trying to get in, and I'm hoping they failed. It said that my account was locked temporarily. Just think what would have happened if they got in?

I am in a funky mood right now. I think it is because I am quad-tasking; doing four things at once now. I do this all the time. I can go all the way up to ten now.

If you look, at the bottom of this page is a little music player. I am guessing that you already knew that, considering that it plays instantly when you come in. It is just a few songs. Most of the from K, and one from V6. You probably won't understand it either. One song I don't understand is on there too, it is in Korean. Don't speak that no way no how..

Spongebob is on. He is so cute with his little Speedo®.

No comments: