Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I learned a bit of French today..

I have a MySpace. Yes I know, it is a shock. Oo, I am slick. I just embedded my MySpace url into that word Shock.

You know, I hope this blog won't be one of those things that you get started, and then just forget about. I do that quite often. I like this. I want to keep the juices flowing.

Deary me, I almost forgot. I've got Japanese flashcards to practice. Is it too late?

Seeing as though one of my siblings speaks a dab of French, today I "stumbled" across a video on YouTube that teaches French. Should I learn it? Or should I NOT learn it. Hmm..

Anyway, I learned about 2 or 3 words including: J', wee, merci, madame, c'est. Ok ok, I admit. I knew a few of those already.

Just because I learned them doesn't mean I will remember them. OI!

1 comment:

rachel. said...

What's this all about? Anyways, your blog is funny. It's 'oui' by the way! lol