Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tickle Me Pink

Today was a joyous day. I was tired most of it, but it was alright.

Tooth problems, but then again, what's new?

YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY: Sonic's "Lemon-Berry Slush." I get one of those every single time I go there, and it is the best thing since sliced bread. It's fresh fruit, and juice.

Today is already Sunday, (can you believe it?) and I went to church. Amazing.

I got knocked up by Pastel this weekend. I'm gonna be a Mommy; triplets too. He joked around and said he was going to name them all "Joe" so there wouldn't be any confusion with who's who.
Supposively, there is going to be a hurricane coming this way Tuesday. They picked a specific day and everything. Can you believe that? Too bad it was sunny today. Maybe it will just pop out at us.

I just got done eating a burrito from Taco Bell. Man, those things are the best.

I guess I went on a junk food rampage this weekend. I worked myself to death this past week, I think I deserve it.

Tomorrow is a day off from camp, but I still have to go up there to take care of some stuff.

Tickle me pink? Why did I put that? I'm in a good mood? That is one of the oddest names of a color that I have ever seen in my life? Possibly.

No comments: