Saturday, August 11, 2007

Favorite Worst Day

I have been so busy and tired, it just won't end!

I had a miserable yesterday, and I wasn't able to write in my blog.

I knew this was going to happen.

Oh well, I had a nice 2 full months.

Gymnastics was terrible. My body was tired from camp, I got little sleep, and I had stretched my body in ways even I didn't know was possible. All I wanted to do was go home and rest. I got the first part, I went home, but I had to wash clothes before it was time to go to gymnastics. I had one hour to get that done. I ended up going to sleep.

OH NO. It's 5:15 pm. That's what time my gymnastics starts by the way, and I rushed up and got dressed.

It was terrible. I was so tired, and it felt like I was flipping though mud. My legs were too slow, and my back was just too weak. I got a couple of flipflops out, and then the rest I fell flat down on the floor. I had to stop for a while, but I kept falling still. I couldn't land it, I just couldn't push my body anymore.

I was so tired.

I felt so mad at myself because I really was wanting to advance, but I couldn't because of my tiredness (if that's even a word).

Afterwards, I went to a party. A birthday party infact. It was great. I needed to give a little more lively. I just wanted to sleep though. I had fun, and we got eaten up by mosquitoes, but it was good.

I came home at 12:10 or so, and it was too late for yesterday's blog entry, so I didn't worry about it.

I wanted to go to the theatre and see "Rush Hour 3," but I went to the party instead. I figured I could do that any other time.

I am still sore, and my arm muscles feel swollen. All for a good cause right?

No comments: