Thursday, August 9, 2007

Feliz! Alegre!

Ahh!

It was so hot today! I was sure I was going to melt.

I ran the track this morning, I've never been so tired.

I guess I should do that a little more.

I have not been having my track sessions for a while. I haven't had the time. It sucks too.

GYMNASTICS TOMORROW. Wow, already?

I remember last week! AHH!

"Rush Hour 3" comes out tomorrow! Definately going to see that!

I saw a girl I haven't seen in a while. Turns up she's pregnant! Wow. At least she knows who the daddy is.

I WAS SO EXCITED. I got my postcard from Peter today! It is so sad. His handwriting is WAY better than mine. So sad.

Now it's my turn. I think I am going to send a 4-page letter. That was an old song. Does anyone know this one? (By Aaliyah.)

My tooth! I got some done yesterday. I think the dentist did it wrong. One side of the new tooth is pointy, which isn't good because it pokes into my upper molars. What I had done yesterday was a filling. NO root canal yet; they are working on the easy stuff first. I haven't had pain though. I had a little today after breakfast, which by the way was rushed because I was running late.

No comments: