Monday, August 20, 2007

Ouch!  8月20日

On and off today, there was a lot of pain. It seems that it got worse ever since I went to get it fixed.

No Camp today, but I did have to go up there to take care of some stuff.

I was happy today, because earlier, I made time to play piano, and study. I haven't done either one of those in about 28394702837452030275021029101298341982734 years.

I couldn't believe I retained some of that japanese I rushed through the last time I studied. Amazing.

I am listening to Selena's "La Llamada" Man I love that woman.

Okay, so tomorrow is the day of the hurricane. Yeah right. Another sunny day today. I doubt it. I think it went to Mexico anyways. (Watch the hurricane hits us in the morning.)

I might even clean a little tonight. I still have time. I can't believe it. I miss all those days of laying around wasting time. Now, I barely have time to sleep. Hoy was a miracle day though. I did a little thing called 'relaxing.'

Bohemian Rhapsody. I tried to learn how to play this song by ear. I did alright. I mean, it's not perfect, but pretty good for someone who only reads.

ソダが飲みたくないです。

ずっと私の歯が痛いですよ!

3月9日

Random Japanese.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I still haven't bought a present.

Whoops.

No comments: