Sunday, August 5, 2007

Discombobulation

I don't know if that is spelled right.

Dang.

I missed a day.

I haven't missed a day in almost 2 months.

Except for yesterday.

I got busy towards the end.

Yesterday, I went to Josephine's to help her with her new home! Before that I spent most of it talking to Pastel :D

Ahh! I saw "Transformers:" One word. LAME, or as Peter would say 'Gagyi'

I knew I wouldn't like it. I didn't think they should have advertised it that strongly. I mean, it's giant robots.

The originals still are the best. I remember watching those when I was a kid.

ALSO. The special effects were TOO MUCH.

I couldn't even watch the movie! Maybe the fact that we were watching a bootleg copy had something to do with it, but I just thought it was too much.

Plot, annh. Shakey a little. It was alright until I saw a giant skating car.

Seriously not worth the Top #250 on IMDB.

I felt like such a good decorator today. I put up all this useless junk. The goal was to get it all out of boxes, and onto the walls.

No comments: