Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wet Behind the Ears

Sunday.

Again, can you believe it?

Wasn't I just making a post about last Sunday?

So today, I slouched around.. Trying to heal from last Saturday's anguish. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I talked to Pastel for the longest time.

I went to church, and then I came home and ate some "beef stew chicken pot pie." It's not what it seems, I just don't know the name for it. It is kind of like chicken pot pie, but it has cornbread on the top with beef stew on the bottom. It is so good.

I was sitting, and then I looked down at my thigh, and I saw a purple bruise on it. "Where in the world--" I thought. Then I remembered that I ran into a bar on accident, and though I accidentally amputated my own leg. That hurt a lot. But now, there is a big fat bruise there.. SUCKS.

I also drank some strawberry water.

I feel so bad, I lost my digital camera. I seriously don't know where it is.

I have the case, but the camera part is lost in the jungle.

So I just got out the shower, and I washed my hair, and my ears are all wet. Just incase you were guessing why I put 'Wet behind the ears.'

I am listening to this song "Corazonado" by Ricky Martin. I really love his old songs.

Earlier, it was so weird because I heard this old George Michael song "Careless Whisper," and I didn't know who it was, and then I went home and looked it up, and saw a very 1980's him, singing about him not being able to ever dance again. It was kinda catchy I must admit, but a little weird. I'm never gonna dance again? Come on now..

So anyway, I have some things to do, so I am going to leave it at that.

Buenas Noches.

No comments: