Saturday, September 8, 2007

Can I do it all?

BUSY.

That's all I can say for now. So much to do, so little time.

I had to go to El Campo last night for a game. I didn't write in my blog for two days. Whoops.

I knew this would happen. I will just write when I have the time.

Like right now, these precious 3 minutes I have before I have to go do some studying.

You know what I realized? There just isn't enough hours in the day. At ALL. I need more time! I am falling asleep as you read this. So sad.. I have had a weird day.

I did happen to find time to buy some new shoes today. I couldn't resist. We were actually out for la hermana, but I couldn't stop myself. I signed the check.

I am going to be regretting that later because tomorrow I am going to purchase a new phone. It is going to take a bunch of money to get it activated. About time though, I have been putting it off for about 3 months.

My hotmail account is overflowing with mail. I need to respond!

Omg, I kept cutting myself today. NOT intentionally of course, but I kept getting scratched on accident. Like.. I was walking with a case, and the edge cut a gash in my shin. It was terrible. It is hurting at this very moment! Later, I was putting on some clothes, and the zipper ripped up my thigh... as it was coming up, it ran up my thigh, and left some bruises, and scrapes. I don't know why, maybe it's bad luck?

My friend was telling me about ants. She said she got attacked like I did, but it was worse. There's something up with those bugs..

I saw her, and she had bites all over her arms.. and they had turned red. They got her bad. She was talking to me, and then all of a sudden, she noticed she had some more. They looked gross. And I thought I had it bad.

No comments: