Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I <3 Pastel

HAPPY READ LEAH'S BLOG DAY!
There is a surprise in every post :D

I am so sore.

I don't really remember how I got sore, but I think it had something to do with those push-ups I did the other day.. hmm..

It has been so rainy lately. AGAIN. There is supposed to be a tropical storm coming our way. AGAIN. I don't really care. AGAIN.

I got new shoes and a new purse.

I couldn't stand it.

I just had to buy them.

Yes, I am addicted, I know, but what can I say?

Today, it was so strange, because I was getting this throbbing headache, and this girl was yelling in my ear.. I think she was on crack.

I don't think I have sat down and watched the tv in over a month. That is unbelievable. You know you are busy when...

Pastel you need to read this, and update yours. GANGSTA. LoL.

I had gymnastics last night. It was a usual time, I didn't really improve too much. Just an average night.

My friend was working on triples though. JEALOUS.

Not really. I think it is so great.

I feel so old. I am sore, grouchy and stiff. Well the grouchy part is just in the mornings. You know? I am actually bossy in the mornings. I am not really grouchy. Like control freak I guess. Maybe it comes from being pushed for time.

Our babies are cute. They are gangstas too.

No comments: