Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mexican Dulce

Sunday is one of days where you get up, and think: "Ah, this is going to be a relaxing day."

It was somewhat like that, only I spent a lot of it talking with friends and family in person, on the internet, and on the phone.

I sent Pastel's letter today. Now let's see how long it takes him to get it.

My brother stopped by today. He bought a Pizza.

Guess what, my tooth is hurting me again. Giving me trouble. I want to sue that dentist for not doing a good job. I really don't want to have to get it pulled, but if that is the case, then I am up for it. I cannot stand staying up at night with tooth pain anymore. I just can't take it.

I got pictures of the kids; if you want to see, just tell me.

I ate some Mexican candy today. It was so hot, it cleared up my sinuses. It made my nose and eyes water. Now that's some good candy!

My kitten came home, I am so glad. I thought he ran away. He was so skinny. It looked like he hadn't eaten in days!

I think this weekend was filled with a lot of heartbreak. Lot's of things happened. I just hope this upcoming week is much MUCH better.

No comments: