Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tanoshii no Hi

So, I thought it was an "okay" day today, despite the fact that last night's sleep patterns were offf the walls.

I fell asleep at 9:10, which was an utter and complete accident, and then I woke back up at 11. I then went back to sleep, and woke back up at 2:12 with another one of those killer toothaches that I am known for. I waited for that to wear off, and then I started reading that book "To kill a Mockingbird."

I then fell back asleep at 5, totally forgetting that I had to get back up in less than an hour.

I then woke up at 6:30, to get ready to leave.

Gymnastics was great tonight. I am doing so much better.

I am a little tired right now. I would so go to sleep, but I have some work to do, and I figured I could post a little in my blog.

[Pastel: you got the letter, now make the post!]

Time for me to get busy...

No comments: