Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Recibo una carta!

Snap.

Crackle.

Pop.

That's what my back has been doing all day today. I think it's bruised though. I got punched in the back. It wasn't a love tap either.

Someone deliberatly punched me in the back and in the hip, and it is hurting now. I admit, I got into a fight. You won't believe who it was with though.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS DIA!

Hoy es el cumpleanos de Dianeisy, y tiene mucho anos. Haha, abuelita~!

I plan to go to bed early tonight.. of course that never happens, although I think I might have a chance this time. It is 9:43, I am tired, and my bed is calling me. I don't think I have gotten more than 5 hours of sleep per night in over a 2 weeks. This is extremely sad. I am running out of energy!

I am getting sleepy at 9 o'clock now! That is bad! I used to get tired at around 3, 4 a.m. Hehe, Now I am the abuelita.

I got a letter from Pastel today! It is always exciting to get letters from him :D

Man, I had to skip gymnastics yesterday. I had so much to do. It frustrates me so bad when I don't have time for it, but it was necessary, I must admit.

Can you believe it is almost Friday again? It came so quick! I remember last Friday, and the frustration that Thursday brought to me!

No comments: