Saturday, November 24, 2007

Winding Down

The past few days, I haven't been doing pretty much of anything. It's kind of sad how much time I have wasted during the holiday.

For example:

"I sat down to do some catching up with my reading, and then I ended up staring at the walls in deep thought for a good 30 minutes."

It's terrible!

I have to admit, I have been doing this all week. Is it a sign?

Haha, well, I never got around to doing anything, and I still haven't put up those Thanksgiving photos--Dang.

I think this is bad for real.

You know how the day after Thanksgiving is supposed to be Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year? You know the one getting ready for Christmas? I didn't even go out!

Knowing me and my addiction to new things, that was just obsurd!

It's so surprising to me to be that lazy.

I did end up staying on MSN for so long all of these days.

I wonder why.. COUGH*

The weather was on drugs today, like many other things in my life. It was on and off, thundering and lightening. Then it would stop.. a minute later, it would start to sprinkle, and then Rain hard again! It was bipolar...


No comments: