Saturday, November 17, 2007

Una Cara De Pastel

Saturday: What did I get done today?

New table set up, and I took down the old one. Is that interesting? No.

Cleaned so much. I was surprised my arms didn't fall off. Is that interesting? No.

Ate at the Taqueria. My Eyes were watering from the hot sabores. Is that Interesting? NO.

Went to Andrea's party. Now that's something.

She had a theme; Red carpet.

I watched that movie "The Ring"



I have seen this before, but for some reason, I didn't remember hardly any of it.

What does it feel like to have icing up your nose?

I got the perfect chance to find out. Lowrie decided she wanted to shove a piece of cake in my face, completely covering all my breathing holes. It was terrible. But oh, I got her. I got her good. She couldn't see anything for a good 5 minutes.

Dia got away from me, but I was gonna get her too.

I had this terrible knick in my back today. I tried and tried to get it out, but no luck. I ended up getting someone at the party to help me.

"Lay down with your arms at your side." She said.

"Breathe in, and out."

CRACK

"Oh, I think you missed a spot."

"Breath in, and out."

CRACK

"Oh that feel nice."

Thanks Shelby for your amazing popping skills.

All American was last Tuesday. Great Nice. I truely moved up.

No comments: