Monday, November 12, 2007

Update

I feel so much better. [Despite the cold, but that is beside the point..]

I saw Zack today, and he was doing a lot better. I was so worried about him though. Turns out that he did have a messed up rib, and the worse part was that he had a blood clot in his left arm.

Strange though. It still doesn't seem to relate at all to his symptoms. He told me that the doctors still don't know what is wrong with his ribs, but they took an x-ray.

I am so relieved though. I was so happy to see him. He was still walking with his left arm in a 90 degree right angle (I seriously don't know how to explain this in any other way..), but he was doing better.

Me on the other hand had a terrible day. Hmm, maybe not so much as terrible as annoying. I was so annoyed at my nose; it was running non-stop. Where was it going? [Lol P]

People were coming up to me and asking me all day, "What happened to you?" "Are you sick?" "Are you out of it?" "What's wrong with you?" It was so frustrating. I didn't even dress up today. Well I did on some levels, but I didn't do my hair at all. It was just a puff-ball, and people noticed.

Lars - "Leah what happened to your hair..?"

Leah - "Don't ask."

Lars - "It looks weird today.."

Taylor - "Well she has an excuse, she is sick!"

Oh I went through a whole box of tissues in one day. Not those cube boxes either, but those big rectangle ones. I had it bad.

I didn't get sores, which I am really happy about that, and it surprised me. I think it's the Puffs Plus. :)

I drank so much orange juice today: I feel like an orange.

I bought this exotic fruit Saturday: Starfruit? I don't think that is a popular one down here. I have been searching for this fruit for 6 years, because I tasted it once in a sample, and I could NEVER find it after that. Until Saturday. Now if I just knew how to peel it...

No comments: