Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hmm.

Well, I think that November has been abandoned. Well, I guess not as much as October..

Tomorrow is the last game. William is so sad. Me too. Who is going to be my dance partner??

I haven't made a post just about all this week. Hmm.. I went to Gymnastics Tuesday... and It was great. I got lazy at the end. I started doing step-outs.

So what happened this week?

Nothing really. My kitten was killed by pitbulls on Saturday. Hmm.. went to church [accompanied by Rudy and Simon.] School caught on fire tonight.. [talk more on this later.]

Oh yeah!

I kept waking up at weirdo times, and I don't know why. Also.. my tooth has been starting back up with it's pain. :( I was doing so good without it too. I have even had time to clean and watch tv! I never do that. I am always on the go, or it's too late to do it.

No comments: