Friday, October 19, 2007

Nunca Voy A Bailar Otra Vez

Tonight, the music seems so loud.. I wish I could loose this crowd.

Yeah that is a catchy song. I think I have already posted about it, but I am listening to it right now.

Man, I went to Gymnastics tonight, and wow. I tell you. I did pretty good. I had to go today instead of Tuesday because I was busy that night.

You know what frustrates me? That new phone I just bought. Now don't get me wrong, I love it, and I am glad I got it, but it sucks because I have to go out and buy 45 dollars worth of accessories for it just so it can work with all it's functions. Yeah. Stinks.

For the video camera to work, and the Mp3 player to work, I had to buy data cables and a "Sandisk."

No wonder I bought it for a low price..

Ok, so I have been sick for the past, week? I don't know, maybe 6 days.

Well, I was a little better today, and I went to go buy some cough drops and stuff.

NEVER EAT HALLS TROPICAL FRUIT DROPS!

They are so gross, they taste like cough syurp.

Instead eat the Halls Strawberry ones. They are good.

I turned on the tv today, and there was nothing on. I haven't watched tv in so, so long. I think the screen has dust on it.

I cleaned a little today. I was proud.

No comments: