Sunday, October 21, 2007

Corazon

Wild.

That's all I can say is wild.

I had a crazy night. I just walked in, and it is 12 am as I speak. I just got home from that crazy Halloween Party. I danced so hard, I feel like I just got in from the gym.

We did the thriller dance.

It was WILD.

I think I am going to be sore tomorrow. I dropped it like it was HAWT.

Today I got a little productive. I cleaned, and I got a hippo, also I baked some brownies :D Pastel was in this day of course, and then I bought some more things for my phone.

I got ready for that party, and then I had the time of my life for 4 hours straight.

NOW I am home, and sweaty, and I am about to jump in the tub. I completely ruined my hair, but I guess that is ok considering I can just fix it later.

I planned to go to the party dressed up as the Witch from the East on the Wizard of Oz, but then It turned into princess Diana, and then to just a Princess, so I just took it all of and got in some shorts and a t-shirt.

It was fun.

In sad news, I found out that a man from my church passed away. It is so sad. I have known him since I was little. He had a heartattack. They couldn't revive him. :(

No comments: