Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Demons!

Ok, so I was having an ok day today, until I woke up at 4:30 by accident, surprisingly not from pain, but just from my internal body clock going off saying, "Get up woman."

I went to Gymnastics last night, and I was so happy again! I have been getting faster at my flips and stuff, cleaner. Ever since that one day, I have had it downhill, but I am slowly regaining my abilities.

The sad thing is that I think I got a little carried away; I am so sore right now in my legs. We were doing stretches today, and it felt like someone was slicing my legs open, and setting them on fire.

Yeah.

It was that bad.

I don't know, it was weird.. I think I must have pulled some muscles.

I think I have eaten about 3 Lemon-Berry slushes in the past 3 days; so what? That makes--one a day? Oh wow, they are good, and they have REAL strawberries in them. YUM.

My eyes are getting heavy, so you know it is time for me to go.

No comments: