Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She Lives!

I'm alive everyone! No need to panic!

I made it though my first day with only 3 and a half hours of sleep. :) and I'm still going. I think tomorrow is going to be just as bad, but maybe not because I am going to have a break in the middle of the day.

Today was hectic, stressed out in the morning, and 20239580487252 jillion things to do in the evening. Sometimes I even wonder how I do it.

  • Morning Rehearsal 7 a.m.
  • Rube Goldberg Project
  • Quiz in Math [Not so bad]
  • Ensemble Rehearsal
  • Culminating Project [Completed]
  • Deliver Scholarship Law Essay
  • After-School Ensemble Rehearsal
  • After-School Regular Rehearsal
  • Fish Camp [4:30-6:00]
  • RUN to Maserson Park for BBQ
  • William's House
  • Travel to All American at 7:45
  • Return home at 9:45

I know I have work to do right now, but I really just need to go to bed.

I think I'm gonna do that right about now.

I went to All American tonight, and it was the bomb. I did great. Now if only I could keep it up.

I did a lot of independent things despite the pounding headache I had from start to finish of the class. But I think this is the best I have done in a while. ALL OF THAT ON 3 hours of sleep! GO ME!

No comments: