Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Drowning

It seems to be getting worse, and worse.

I think tomorrow is going to be the easiest of all the days of this week. I don't know why in the world everyone seems to be wanting to have EVERYTHING happen on THIS WEEK for HEAVEN sakes, I'm only one human!

I am seriously loosing it. I mean, I don't even know how much sleep I have gotten. I didn't eat much today. GAAH! I'm loosing it.

This is supposed to be the best time of the year. Education is nearing to an end, and people are graduating and moving on, yet, I think this is one of the worse weeks of this year.

One side of my family is upset with me because I am not going to be able to make it to the family reunion, which hasn't happened in YEARS.

They just so happen to plan it on the weekend of State Solo and Ensemble.

OH MAN. I'm going to be at the capital of Texas--Austin, all weekend, and I am leaving at 4 in the morning on Saturday and coming back 9 p.m on Sunday Night.

Free day on Monday, No school.

I think that's when I will sleep.

I hate this. I really do. I guess a majority of it is my fault for getting into all this stuff, but I think that I'm doing a good job just staying alive.

I guess it helps that 2 of my friends and I aren't getting along very well at the moment.

LIFE BLOWS.

I bet the emos are having a better time than I am right now.

By the way Schlitterbahn this weekend at State. Let me just let you know, I am NOT going to enjoy it that well. Maybe.

No comments: