Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life-Support

I'm alive!

It's a miracle!

Last week is over, and my face is clearing up. Haha.

But in sad news, keep "Nikki" in your prayers; she is a woman that goes to our church, and she is on acutal life support, and they are going to take her off tomorrow morning. Hopefully she will be alright. She has been struggling at a chance for life for over 10 years. I believe.

She has some extreme case of rare... uhh something. Either way it's bad, and she's dying as you read this.

Did someone say "SCHLITTERBAHN?"

Yes yes, I went again! That was sunday, but I have to admit that the one in Galveston is SO MUCH BETTER than the acutal one in New Braunfels. Seriously, it might be bigger there, but at least Galveston's rides are FUN.

I almost died on one! JEEBUS!

At first it was fun going down a giant water slide 30 m/ph, but then it started getting faster, and I almost flipped off the edge, and then I turned over, and that's so dangerous, because you land in water, and you don't want to be face down, and then I started freaking out because A. You can't stop, and B. I was flying outta control. Then amazingly I got myself turned around in time to land.. and I sooo landed in the water like a stuffed doll.

To finish it off, I inhaled about a gallon of water.

Yuck.

But my friend Alyssa and I had a nice chat in the pool. We found one. It was good.

Some weirdo kids playing with waterguns and then shot me in the eye...

But other than that, it was good.

Monday, I forced myself to stay home and just.. TAKE IT EASAAAY. Seriously, last week was so crazy. I slept for almost 12 hours on Monday, and it felt goooooood.

I am dying for summer to be here.

WOO SUMMER! [That's "WOO" not "WHOO" Pastel. Got it?]

Gymnastics tonight was bad. I was doing good 2 nights in a row, and then here comes tonight. I sucked baad. Stupid stupid. I mean, I got harped at by my coach for landing on my head!

I had to take some retarded mouse exam today. No worries though, I passed, and I get a certificate that certifies that I know what's what with Microsoft Office 4.0.

No comments: