Saturday, December 1, 2007

What Are Your Thoughts?

I don't Issue 1:
Issue 1L.O.V.E

Leah's Views:

"I was listening to this really sad romantic music and then I thought about what I was told the other day about 'love at first sight.' Many people don't believe in it you know and some do."

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?

A: "Well I think that is a hard question. There are so many different kinds of love, but only one true love. For me, I think that you can be attracted to someone at first, but then fall in love later; it is not a planned thing it happens unexpected and you feel like your life has been taken over, and you don't know what move to make next. It's hard to think about other things, and that's how you know you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with that person. 'First sight' kinda doesnt' exist. Maybe not for true love, but maybe for lust. When you are in love with someone, it is like a big picture; you can't see anything else."

Dia's Views:

Q: Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

A:
"I believe in love at first sight. I believe love is the closest thing we have to magic, so we should cherish it forever. I believe there is nothing better than love; waking up and having a 'reason' to live. To feel full, together, one. To feel happy with yourself and the world around you. To want to share your joy that your special someone makes u feel. I don't know, I just think it's awesome. There is nothing like it. Being with them. I don't know. Love is just something you can't live without. It's necessary. You're just not full. You need it; it's essential. "

No comments: