Sunday, December 30, 2007

Muscles

Aah, I did something healthy for once, and look what happens.

I woke up extremely sore this morning but.. it was for a good cause.

I WENT RUNNING.

Yes, yes, it's very hard to believe. It was supposed to be a joint effort, but my partner skipped out on me.

I cleaned so much.. I don't think I have ever cleaned so hard in my life. The sad part about all this cleaning is that it will probably not stay like this, considering my hectic life during the weekdays of school. Truely saddening.

Leaves me no time.

So I decided to clean it for now, and wait and see how long it lasts.

In the 2 day period I last made a post, I watched 4 MORE movies, but not all at once.





I remember it was required to read this book for a grade in elementary school. Then we watched the movie afterwards, and I really liked it. It is about this group of kids, who make up a sort of family together, but are also a part of a gang called the "Greasers." This movie has some actors in it that later became famous like, Ralph Macchio, Tom Cruise, and Patrick Swayze.





I think pretty much everyone knows about this movie. I wasn't going to watch it at first, but then.. I decided to. "This is my Jean-nay" I love that part. Was it me, or did that movie seem like it was extremely long?




This movie was great when I saw it as a little kid, and now. It's funny: I thought it was scary back then. To all those who don't know about this, it is about this couple that owns this huge house, and then later they are killed, and then this other family buys it. The thing is, the couple ends up haunting that house... I really like this movie, and I never realized it was by Tim Burton. I should have guessed considering he always has weirdo creepy themes to all his movies. Alec Baldwin was in this? Who would have known?


And today, I watched this one. I have seen it before too. It's so... I don't know. Makes you wonder how some things are possible. This one is about this guy (Johnny Depp) who is a writer, and then one day this weirdo hick shows up and says that he stole one of his storys and published it. Then the hick threatens him and stuff.. blah blah blah go watch it.

No comments: