Tuesday, December 25, 2007

[Excellent!]

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through th--oh wait.. Christmas is here. Nevermind.

That's right, I said it. Christmas is here. So you know what that means. Only 6 more days left in this year. I really sad you know. I can't believe it went by so fast.

Sucks because I was up late last night doing some cleaning before today. I would say at least until 2:30 a.m. I didn't hear Santa. Maybe he was running late...

My family was so good to me this year. Seriously, you should see the loot.

It's so cold today. BUT-no snow. I regret living here sometimes. It is always hot year-around, and...andd umm.. That's it. I love everything else :D

I put the title that because about a month ago, I watched a classic movie called "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure."

It was fularious. <--- IS this a word?


Man, I love Christmas. I love the unity around the world. Makes me smile :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: