Saturday, December 22, 2007

Long Time.

Oh Where has the time gone?

I haven't posted in so long, I figured I would do so today.

I finished my Christmas shopping today--Good job Leah, 3 days before Christmas.

In this past two weeks, I can't really recall what all happened except, wait.. Oh nope, I can't remember.

Let's see...

Gymnastics Tuesday. Wait, that's every Tuesday.
Holiday Break. Oh that means no school. Score.
Exam Week. Boring as ever.
Spanish Party. Club party at the "Jimador." It was amazing.

I can't think of anything. I took some pictures around the tree tonight. I was feeling a little artistic.

This is a little different I guess. There is a big candy cane in the way. Dia says it looks like I chopped my head off, and took a picture under the tree of it. Does anybody really know what Christmas is really about? This year is almost out, and I doubt that anybody realized how fast it went. I can't believe it myself.

That Jaime-lynn girl got knocked up. SAD. I read this news article about Nickolodeon trying to promote a show about abstinance and safe sex. Considering she was one of their biggest stars, and she ruined her career. You know, She's gonna keep the baby. I hope she is nothing like her sister.

What is Christmas?

Christmas is an annual holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. The date of the celebration is traditional, and is not considered to be his actual date of birth. Christmas festivities often combine the commemoration of Jesus' birth with various secular customs, many of which have been influenced by earlier winter festivals.

In most places around the world, Christmas Day is celebrated on December 25. Christmas Eve is the preceding day, December 24.

No comments: