Friday, March 21, 2008

Say What?

Well, today was random to the extreme.

It starts with me watching "How to Deal," and then going shopping. Not to mention that guy riding a unicycle through my neighborhood.


Say what?!

Purely the strange and unusual.

I am having the most difficult time trying to break in to this .rar file I got. It has the new cd "You and Me" on it, and I am pulling all sorts of things to get it open. Can't. Any ideas?

Well Easter Sunday is in a few days, and we are having some sort of Hallabaloo at my church, and EVERYONE is invited. Including YOU my faithful reader of this blog. Yes, and you are even allowed to Easter-egg hunt with the little 4-year olds.

I'm one of the people stuck hiding them. When I say them I mean the eggs..

MOAN.

When we went on our shopping rampage, I bought two new outfits and 2 darling pairs of shoes. All for a good cause of course. ME!

I got a nice little top for my brothers upcoming wedding, which is in 2 WEEKS! Wow, time flies. I remember when it was just put on the table!

And of course, I got a nice little easter outfit, although the colors are kind of dark and depressing.. I like it and that's all that matters right?

So there I was, laying face down on my bed when all of a sudden this thought popped into my head: "EDUCATION IS NEAR!"

AHH! Where did my Spring Break go?! I can't believe this is my last day of leisure! I want it back! I was robbed!

It went so fast, and I was too busy being lazy to take grasp of it.

I have to admit being a lazy bum is kinda fun. It sorta makes up for all those long hours and late nights studying the school-work of Satan.

I got this BlockBuster card from my friend's aunt. I wonder if it still works.

Say what?!

No comments: