Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Dia De Los...

Uh, how do you say "Easter" in spanish?

Whoops.

So it's late and I wanted to write an Easter post. [Ok, so it isn't really that late, but I have to get up in 6 hours.]

I began my assignment: The completion of the book "1984." BORESVILLE. I can only hope it gets better in the future. Right now it just goes on and on about this guy's dictoritative daily life as a Record filer. BoO.

So Easter was great. I have a story to tell about this guy Kenny, but I don't have time right now.

Oh and there's one more thing. I don't believe in the easter bunny. I didn't see no easter bunny yesterday when I was up stuffing colorful plastic eggs with candy.

EASTER BUNNY = HOAX!

(>'.')><('.'<)

[]D [] []V[] []D

Hmm, there is another one of these, but I can't remember it.

You people that actually read this should be proud of me. I have done 2 in a row. That is a miracle in my eyes. Well it has come and gone. As soon as this week begins I will probably go back to my old ways. It's the circle of Life.

No comments: