Thursday, June 5, 2008

Camppo

Ahh, day 2 of Camp Blacken.

At least that's what I call the little Kick-off camp we are in the process of doing right now. We are outside so much, I'm already looking like coal.

Hmm, I came home and only to be there 45 minutes when my mother came in, "I'm going to Sweeny Hospital."

--Silence.--

"You're brother is in there."

Whoops, I didn't think it was a big deal because my mother is known to make a big deal out of nothing. So I knew everything was alright.

WE went over there, and found one of my older brothers [Rod] and this guy that works with them, and then my dad, and my LITTLE brother [Buddy] in there. Hmm, someone called his wife and was like "OMG JOHN IS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!"

She was freaking the heck out.

But it wasn't even serious. It turns out he drove himself to the ER.

He said that he was having severe chest pains and he couldn't even breath. Quote on Quote "It felt like someone was choking me."

He works outside in the heat, and my mom thinks it got to him.

I think it's something else.

But they ran some tests on him, and made him stay in the hosptial overnight.

IN other news. Camp was. Actually. Not that bad. I didn't even break a sweat.

It seems to be getting easier each year. I wonder why.

I'm trying desperately to save my skin. I don't want it to get all blotchy and break out and stuff.

Yuck.

No comments: