Monday, January 21, 2008

Apologize

Apologize--Timbland & OneRepublic. Good song.

This is not the way to start off the new year. I admit, I have been feeling a little lazy with writing in this blog, and I want to change that. It's just a little hard because I have so many things to do.

But I love my blog.

In that last post that I failed to complete, I left out two other movies: "Juno" and "Palindromes"

They are complete opposites yet, they are related.

Juno was a super good movie. I was kinda skeptic about it at first. I didn't know what I wanted to see at the movies, and I was already there, so I just picked one out. I had heard someone talking about that movie, and I decided I wanted to see it for myself. It was either that or "Alvin and the Chipmunks."

It was about this teenage girl that was 16, and she got pregnant by her not official boyfriend. In fact, there weren't even dating. They just thought that would give it a try. She has this spunky attitude, that runs the movie, but in the end, **** [not going to ruin it.]

Now the other movie, the one that just ruined all movies for me, did not make any sense what-so-ever. I didn't get the plot or anything. It was just about this psycho path girl (Probably not really a pyscho path, but by the things she does in this movie, it really seems like she is.) that goes on a journey to have a baby. She thinks she is "destined" to get one. She is like 13!

Basiclly she just bangs a bunch of guys [Young and old.] and then waits to see what happens. Not to mention she meets a lot of companions a long the way. What a skank.

After I had seen this, I seriously thought this was the worst movie that I had ever seen. It had no point.

Well, in other things, January is almost over, and here comes February. I'm telling you...

No comments: